Can anyone ID this tree for me? (pics attached)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roberta

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Am trying to figure out what kind of tree this is. I moved into this rental duplex in January 2002 and this tree is planted right smack against my navel orange tree. Both are well-established and have dual trunks that are about 6" in diameter.

I didn't realize I had two trees in one until my navel orange started getting buds on it, and I realized that the other tree had lost its leaves in the winter - then it really stood out. The leaves have a type of "fruit" on them, but I've only been able to find a few so far. They're green. I have attached two pics; can anyone help?

Thanks, Roberta

You dont give a guy much to work with, but im going to go out on a limb and say It looks like a dogwood leaf but its hard to say with that pic

DOGWOOD??? Ugh. I hope not.....!

I'm surprised you were able to see the pic since I couldn't open it from the web site. Thanks very much for the reply.

Hmm, dogwood......

Roberta

Would you try posting the picture again. Hit "Reply" and enter a file in towards the bottom. Just try to keep it in this same thread for continuity.

BTW, not many dogwoods get 6" stems.

Nickrosis

Okay, I will try this again

Here we go. Hope this works. I actually have two pictures but every time I open the application to try to make them smaller, my computer freezes.

Back