Cannon Carving Bar for Husqvarna 560 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evgennn80

Reaction score
Hello forum members!
My name is Eugene, I am a carpenter from Russia (Siberia, Irkutsk).
Engaged in the construction of houses for all types of cutting Russian, Canadian and Norwegian.
I have to ask you: say, you can use the bus Cannon Carving Bar Quarter with saw Husqvarna 560 XP? And we need to change the drive sprocket on the saw to do this? And which circuits can be applied?.
In Russia, one of the raft does not use these tires, so I was in Russia, the answers to my questions I can not get.
Thanks in advance for your answers. Ewen ask me for my English, I write through the translator.
Regards Eugene.

Evgeny,

Yes, you can run a Canon carving bar on your 560, buy you'll need a 1/4" drive sprocket for the clutch and 1/4" chains. Most carvers use smaller lighter saws, but your 560 will work.

....... And which circuits can be applied?.
In Russia, one of the raft does not use these tires, so I was in Russia, the answers to my questions I can not get. ......

I believe something was lost in the translation in that part of the post - at least I don't understand that part of it. :confused2:

Thank you all for your support!
Please give links to vendors where you can buy it all with international delivery.
Very glad to communicate.

Latest posts

Back