• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon 30 inch bar, role of chain, and a 288 xp builder.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
HAVE a Canon 30 in bar, on my 372. Stihl or husky mount. fits husky with adapter, included. And a role of full chisel skip chain .063 gauge. and a 288 with blown p&C. Take 320 shipped on chain role. Canon bar, adapter and new chain 110 shipped. 288 builder, I will think on. I will listen to all offers, cash wise. text or call, if u do not hear from me here. Been offline. 707-480-0155

don't know why it came up auction, wanted sale. So prices as listed, 288 I am still thinking..

Nice looking bar Norm. Good luck with selling the stuff. :cheers:

It still looks good. I may have to bring it back home.

That's a good price on the roll of chain and the Cannon. Norm your eccentric friend suggests you sell the 372XP (and the Cannon bar and roll of chain) and keep the the 288XP. I feel your pain my friend....

Thanks Aaron. And Mike yep LOL! Update all, what is left for sale is the roll of chain all that's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back