• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell D009 Husky Large Mount Bars and Chains 72dl x .050 x 3/8 $30 Each

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here's a few bars and chains I got in a lot.
They are all D009 mount which is the large husky mount it also fits the makita 6400-7910 and others.
Selling as a bar and chain set with new semi-chisel chain with the safety humps on them(brand not sure please see picture). The two makita labeled bars are new old stock and have some light scratches on them and the Carlton bar was used lightly, I can't imagine it having more than a tank ran on it. The Carlton bar is also a 72dl bar, it looks longer because it has a narrower profile.
$30 plus shipping, I sent a 24" bar and chain to Virginia and it was $11 to ship for a comparison.
Thanks for looking,
BrettScreen Shot 2019-07-27 at 11.26.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-27 at 11.27.24 PM.png

I haven't even started the saw I got the 24" bar from you for and you're making me consider grabbing a 20" bar for it too! lol
I like the bar I sent you, Oregon 24 under the paint. Yes, you should have a 20 also, I prefer to have a 70cc saw set up with both and ready to go, so maybe you should get another saw to attach the new bar too, I can put it in the box :).
Recently shipped one of these out, I have more.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cui9imTeUmY3eV7e9
Still to hot down there :baba:.
It's already 75 here, but it's only going to 78, that's gonna feel nice after hitting 88 yesterday :happy:.
I enjoy the long daylight hrs of summer, but that's pretty much it :laugh:.

how much for a light weight 28" large husky mt bar ?
Pretty sure I only have two here right now and those are both keepers, one husky and one stihl which I use an adapter with,
I'll check later to see though, I find treasures all the time, it's when I can't find them that I start to get worried lol.

Pretty sure I only have two here right now and those are both keepers, one husky and one stihl which I use an adapter with,
I'll check later to see though, I find treasures all the time, it's when I can't find them that I start to get worried lol.
28-or 30"

Back