• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cant do it.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a fair bit of interest for the 241.

Ill clean'er up, post more pics and see how many chains I have. I know most of the chains are brand new.

I will recognize interest via PM as an order of sorts.... But from here on out, please state interest here in the thread.

I was looking at your photos and recognized the Superior Saw sticker, before I saw you were in GL! Really crushing hard on the 241, the third one this month from MI....Somebody must be trying to send me signals.

BR,

~TW

Yes sir, what saws do you have ican pay you for buddy :).

Actually, I sold my Stihls before I knew you'd pay me to convert. Don't worry, I scribed my name into all of them so people would know they used to be mine. They only three I've got left are kinda special ones. Tree monkey 261cm (version 2) with heated handles, the 036 my dad bought new which just came back from a Dr. MOFO appt., and a heated 440. Hard to part with any of those. For now, anyway. :)

Then again, everything has a price...

Interested in the 661
I have 2 saws I'm thinking about letting out of the pasture.... If there is any interest, Ill update with pics.

First is a 661c. It may have 15 tanks of Klotz R50 @ 40:1 through it. I don't envision having a need for it beyond what Ive already used it for.

Second is a 241c. This one may have 10 tanks of the same mix through it.... Fun little bugger, but again I just don't see the need to hang onto it.

If there is any interest, Ill update with pictures and prices. I have bars and chains that can go along with either, although the 241 would be a 12" bar.

I am toying... And it pains me to ACTUALLY see myself type this..... with trying another brand of orange saw. Ive never owned one, but I see lots of people like them so I may need to see if the hype is true.
Interested in

Guys.... Think I'm going to hang onto them for right now.

You know that feeling you get when you clean up for vehicle and it seems like a new vehicle.....

Nevermind the 241 is the saw my daughter cut her teeth on...

1b487de761ed848855b5c8d0a1332444.jpg

The 241 seems very popular. I am just curious why these sell so fast when the 261 is so close in weight with extra 10 cc. Just wondering and not trying to say anything bad about either saw. I will probably try one of these sometime.

The 241 seems very popular. I am just curious why these sell so fast when the 261 is so close in weight with extra 10 cc. Just wondering and not trying to say anything bad about either saw. I will probably try one of these sometime.

I've never run one, and I do have a 261, but I'd say that for a lot of thinning, limbing, fence line, brush, etc type work, the 241 has all the power needed. In that situation, any weight savings makes a big difference by the end of the day. Isn't the 241 almost a full pound lighter? That's pretty substantial.

Latest posts

Back