Can't wait for my Husky 372!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood hacker

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the forum, and will soon be upgrading from my faithfull 25 year old Dolmar 114 to the Husky 372, I will be hanging on to the 114 because I have had it that long I couldnt bear to part with it. It is still going strong as good as the day I bought it and only looks a few years old.
Any opinions or tips on the 372?

Regards WH.

husky 372

The husky 372 was a great saw they are getting harder to find new now they still have some on ebay but the reg stores don't have them any more. THe new model to replace it is not that bad of a saw but does not have the proformance and duarabilty rating that the 372 had. I think the 372 will last a long time with alittle maintance. Happy sawing .

skwerl said:
Dan, he's in the UK. Our EPA regulations don't quite reach that far. From what I've heard Husqvarna will still produce the 372 for other countries for at least another year or two, just not the USA.

Baileys will get a few more in the next few months. http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=28779
For 2006 the 372xp is listed here alongside the new 575xp.
Prices are the same for the old and new saw.

got my 372 in the mail last week need to run 2 more tanks of gas in it then i can turn it up!...really like it so far

Back