Cap the week off right.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got to keep things rolling all week or it just wouldn't be right, would it.

New kid earlier. He came back and nutted up to his mistake and we talked. Bull gave him an earful about it and leaving with nobody knowing. That's all good now I don't think he will make either of those decisions again any time soon.

Now to top off the week we all have to have every now and then. I get to be cut out, 3 count them 3 times. One time a puff of wind came up and set it back for me, another I thought I could swing it NOPE, and the last I missed a bind bucking and the butt rolled just enough and I was trapped.

Damn I'm glad this week is over. Still the greatest way to make a living ever.

Ugh. At least things will be better next week.

Here's to everyone who has had one of those weeks:cheers:.

Hope everyone tears up a great weekend.

Owl

ya , you need some of that to break up the monotany , not to often. lol. where is your show at? your out of willie right?

I spent the first part of the week watching it rain and the last part watching the ground dry out Woohoo!

Of course my shower also broke but I did get my brand new (to me) Craigslist Honda powered air compressor up and running.

I spent most of the week, after it finally quit raining, running around looking to see which jobs we could get started on. Not very many. Still too much mud. And snow. And washed out culverts. And unstable bridge approaches. And bridges turned askew. And slides. And pieces of haul road gone altogether. And blowdown. And boundary markers missing. And.....you get the picture.

We have some pretty good decks built up from the last, and very short, spell of good weather...just no way to get them out. Yet.
This is stuff we usually deal with in April, maybe May at the latest.

When we do get going full blast I look for a six-day-a-week marathon until the winter weather shuts us down. Oh boy. :(

Logging...it's not just a job, it's an aggravating SOB. Sometimes.:laugh:
I'll quit whining now.

Bob you love it that way, if it was easy, you would be doing something else, like being a cabana boy.

I am about to cap off my week, by uncapping something else. This last hour has lasted a week.
:hmm3grin2orange:

Bob you love it that way, if it was easy, you would be doing something else, like being a cabana boy.

I am about to cap off my week, by uncapping something else. This last hour has lasted a week.
:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, I applied for that cabana boy job. Couldn't pass the pre-employment physical. :msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back