Any cool barn finds?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A friend built this car about 20 years ago. He played with it for a couple years and lost interest. The NHRA certification is only good for 3 years. I was over his house a week or so ago. He mentioned he finally figured out, he just couldn't save them all, and was selling off a lot of his car collection. I said, "what about the dragster?" He said $2K if you want it. Oh, yeah, I want it. 413 Dodge, Ultra Bell 2 speed trans. Chrysler 8 3/4 rear. Oh, hell yeah I want it. He has 5 model T's and 2-3 of them have to be moved to get it out. He's busy now, so am I. We are going to wait till Spring to dig it out.
akMjalD.jpg

A friend built this car about 20 years ago. He played with it for a couple years and lost interest. The NHRA certification is only good for 3 years. I was over his house a week or so ago. He mentioned he finally figured out, he just couldn't save them all, and was selling off a lot of his car collection. I said, "what about the dragster?" He said $2K if you want it. Oh, yeah, I want it. 413 Dodge, Ultra Bell 2 speed trans. Chrysler 8 3/4 rear. Oh, hell yeah I want it. He has 5 model and 2-3 of them have to be moved to get it out. He's busy now, so am I. We are going to wait till Spring to dig it out.
akMjalD.jpg
I still have some Mopar center sections from my old Dodge coupe. Probably sell them this winter. Sold most of them off years ago. I kept the very best one of nodular iron with an adjustable bump stop on it. The beefy model from 68-9

I’m guessing he was a mopar guy . Looks like a Plymouth convertible to the right
Well he has 5 Model T's. But, off the top of my head, the one next to the dragster is a 68 Satellite 383 rag top. He has 3, 66 Chargers, a 66 Coronet 440, a 40's Dodge 4 door sedan. He just sold his 69 340 Cuda and a 68 Sport Satellite 383. He has a bunch of cars and trucks for sale. He's into military vehicles now. He just sold a Studebaker Weasel, has several deuces with flat beds and dumps, a couple ten ton's with cranes. Here's a pic of his 46 Ford tow truck, it's for sale, with a matching 46 dump truck.
qptLgol.jpg

5ikwoTM.jpg

We are in MD, he would probably make a good deal for anything there. He just bought out a collection of military stuff and needs the space. If you see something, ask, I can put you in touch with him.

A friend built this car about 20 years ago. He played with it for a couple years and lost interest. The NHRA certification is only good for 3 years. I was over his house a week or so ago. He mentioned he finally figured out, he just couldn't save them all, and was selling off a lot of his car collection. I said, "what about the dragster?" He said $2K if you want it. Oh, yeah, I want it. 413 Dodge, Ultra Bell 2 speed trans. Chrysler 8 3/4 rear. Oh, hell yeah I want it. He has 5 model and 2-3 of them have to be moved to get it out. He's busy now, so am I. We are going to wait till Spring to dig it out.
akMjalD.jpg
lights and plates and u should be all set!!!! 🤩 👍

Well he has 5 Model T's. But, off the top of my head, the one next to the dragster is a 68 Satellite 383 rag top. He has 3, 66 Chargers, a 66 Coronet 440, a 40's Dodge 4 door sedan. He just sold his 69 340 Cuda and a 68 Sport Satellite 383. He has a bunch of cars and trucks for sale. He's into military vehicles now. He just sold a Studebaker Weasel, has several deuces with flat beds and dumps, a couple ten ton's with cranes. Here's a pic of his 46 Ford tow truck, it's for sale, with a matching 46 dump truck.
qptLgol.jpg

5ikwoTM.jpg
396 nailed it! :rock2:

We are in MD, he would probably make a good deal for anything there. He just bought out a collection of military stuff and needs the space. If you see something, ask, I can put you in touch with him.
I may be interested in the tow truck and a charger. PM me please. Thanks

Back