Career position for clean cut professional climber in Wichita KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seemlessstate

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We're looking for a climber in the Wichita KS area, or for someone willing to re-locate. someone with ground experience can work, but must be willing to learn how to climb.

We are a clean shaven, no smoking, uniform wearing, Employee owned, $25 million a year tree/lawn fertility company.

We are not like most companies, and we are looking for a particular type of person.
Almost all of our employees have forestry, biology, horticulture degrees etc. we have almost 20 ISA certified arborists, and when eligible, all employees are expected to become certified.

All of our tree workers climb, and all of us drag brush and clean up. Every person is trained to do all aspects of the job, and are expected to equally contribute. If you are a climber who expects groundies to do everything but climb, then dont apply. We work as a team, and we get paid better than any company I've ever heard of. We get paid a year round base salary (even if we sit in the shop when it snows for 2 weeks), and a production bonus on all work, paid monthly(which is most of the pay). Full benefits, and a stock ownership program that you can actually retire on. We work HARD, and our hard work is really appreciated/noticed/rewarded.

We use the best equipment, everyone is super nice, and we have a proven system of growth and employee retention.
Wichita is one of our smaller branches, and we recently acquired several local companies, so our volume this year is huge and we are set to grow. get in early while the getting is good!

If you are a dedicated urban forester that is willing to assimilate into our unique company (It's freakin awesome if you are the right type of person), can work long hours, be clean shaven every day, and push yourself to produce (for which you will be rewarded), then send me a PM.

We're looking for a climber in the Wichita KS area, or for someone willing to re-locate. someone with ground experience can work, but must be willing to learn how to climb.

We are a clean shaven, no smoking, uniform wearing, Employee owned, $25 million a year tree/lawn fertility company.

We are not like most companies, and we are looking for a particular type of person.
Almost all of our employees have forestry, biology, horticulture degrees etc. we have almost 20 ISA certified arborists, and when eligible, all employees are expected to become certified.

All of our tree workers climb, and all of us drag brush and clean up. Every person is trained to do all aspects of the job, and are expected to equally contribute. If you are a climber who expects groundies to do everything but climb, then dont apply. We work as a team, and we get paid better than any company I've ever heard of. We get paid a year round base salary (even if we sit in the shop when it snows for 2 weeks), and a production bonus on all work, paid monthly(which is most of the pay). Full benefits, and a stock ownership program that you can actually retire on. We work HARD, and our hard work is really appreciated/noticed/rewarded.

We use the best equipment, everyone is super nice, and we have a proven system of growth and employee retention.
Wichita is one of our smaller branches, and we recently acquired several local companies, so our volume this year is huge and we are set to grow. get in early while the getting is good!

If you are a dedicated urban forester that is willing to assimilate into our unique company (It's freakin awesome if you are the right type of person), can work long hours, be clean shaven every day, and push yourself to produce (for which you will be rewarded), then send me a PM.

Hmmm no replies I see, well if the money was right I suppose I could shave. I already do the rest but I doubt your going to afford my pay requirements.

Latest posts

Back