Carvers in NC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnum783

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just curious is there any carvers located in North Carolina and if so where at. My wife would like a bear and I have plenty of wood that it could be carved from . Just curious as to what type of wood you prefer to carve from and how much does it cost.
Jared

There is somebody selling them on #1 highway between raleigh and henderson. Leaving raleigh its on the left , cant miss it. From the road they look REAL good:clap:

Just curious is there any carvers located in North Carolina and if so where at. My wife would like a bear and I have plenty of wood that it could be carved from . Just curious as to what type of wood you prefer to carve from and how much does it cost.
Jared

I was driving from Highlands NC to Sylva in March, and there was a chainsaw carving studio on the right side of the road ( SC 47????) as you come up this hill about 20 or so miles before you get to Sylva. Not sure of the name, it was after closing time and I was in a hurry to get to Sylva.

I think the guy on #1 moved 5-10 miles down the road. On a recent trip I noticed it was gone but seen some a few miles later. On the other side. Guess its same guy. Good looking stuff from the road.

Back