cdl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

topnotchtree

I go tomorrow morning to take the driving test to upgrade my class "b" cdl to a class "a" cdl with an airbrake endorsement. I have heard good and bad stories about driving instructors. I hope I get a good one!

On your pre-trip, don't be afraid to point out TOO much... there is no such thing.

I'm not familiar with your state, but MA gives you 3 "get out and looks". Use them.

Best wishes! :D

I will let you guys know how it goes. I did not really need the class a but I did need the air endorsement. Luckily we have an equipment trailer thats heavy enough to get the class a. Figured for the same price of a road test I may as well add a class A to my resume.

Well I passed!!!!! The test took about 2 hours and it snowed heavy the whole time! Roads were snow covered. It was kinda stressful, but I did it.

Originally posted by topnotchtree
Well I passed!!!!! The test took about 2 hours and it snowed heavy the whole time! Roads were snow covered. It was kinda stressful, but I did it.

Nothing like a little more stress in our lives

Latest posts

Back