Cedar Trees need help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccope1

Reaction score
I have 5 cedar trees over 50-100 ft tall in my drive approx 5-10 ft from my house. The drive was put in a number of years ago by previous owners. 2 of the trees are now leaning. My problem is, would it be safe to say that since this drive way has been in place that it possible has caused damage to these trees, since there are some roots under the driveway? Secondly, the property next to us is getting ready to build on. They will be removing approx. 16-20 large trees that intertwine with ours but smaller. Will this cause a "wind tunnel" effect onto our trees? Would it be a wise idea that given their size, we have them removed? Please help.

thank you,

ccope1

10-4 on rborist reply. My concern if the roots are damaged under the drive. Then on the other side most likely the other roots will be damaged fr, the other removals. You may not need to remove the trees yourself. They will remove thereselves as in fall over.

Back