central boiler fire out of control

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like there is no more, "Honey can you get me a beer," either.

This sounds like marrital problems to me!:deadhorse:

Well, in my case (we are splitting up) I have only been gone a week and the ex is calling and wanting to know why the boiler keeps going out, and if I can help cut more wood, and fix the chainsaws after a late season snowstrom passed through yesterday...

Well, in my case (we are splitting up) I have only been gone a week and the ex is calling and wanting to know why the boiler keeps going out, and if I can help cut more wood, and fix the chainsaws after a late season snowstrom passed through yesterday...

Ya, I'm in the same boat as you, but I stop by each morning to fill up the stove after milking. I tell her to check it at night, but does she do it? Nahh... started new fires three times in the last week. I even went out of my way to cut pieces small enough for her to handle. :bang:

So you are on your way right now to take of this for her right???

Actually I am on my way down there tomorrow to get another load of my stuff to put into my storage unit. She wants me to farm sit while she goes to New England for a week, and thus it will be 'my problem' to cut more wood and keep the fire going and the house warm and all...

There is just no reasoning with women. The universe is all theirs. We are just here to serve and obey, and get lucky now and then.

Wait until you load it and get a little too close and singe your eyebrows and bangs a little. Then you walk into the house and the wife asks, "Why do I smell burnt hair?":ices_rofl:

You know, that has not happened to me with my wood furnace in my basement, but I learnt to wear gloves that cover my forearms when I am loading it (sober or drunk). Got some nice burns on my forearm when I was #### faced a couple times, I was like, "what the hell? Why does it feel like I am getting burnt?!?! Oh frak! Smoke Curtain! OUCH!"

lol

Tes

Back