Central Illinois/ Iowa GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree...set a date.
I can't be very far from you as I live near Little York IL.
I could maybe help in some way.
Have some other locals here that would be interseted.

Yep, Little York is right up the road. Come up with some dates and will try to pick one that will work for most. WDO

whitedogone...
If ya ever have any spare time when you are in Monmouth....stop in for a visit.

I run Dan's Body Shop....300 West Harlem Ave...Coffee pot is always on!

Any update concerning the date???

I would like to go but as always it depends on the date, workload and weather I am broke or not to make the trip and a motel stay.

Larry

Anyone want to start throwing some dates out there? I'
m open to see what works for most. WDO

Any update concerning the date???

I would like to go but as always it depends on the date, workload and weather I am broke or not to make the trip and a motel stay.

Larry

Car/truck pooling/ camping...options

I would say just pick a date in late March or early April. Put it on a Saturday starting about 10am. Since you're hosting it would be up to you and what fits for your schedule. Then people can start planning on how to get there and if they are going to stay over or make it a day trip.

ummmm... dumb question... what is a GTG? from what i gather. its just a group get togeather to play with the toys?

Some will want Saturday some will want Sunday. I will say that Saturdays are darn tough year round. Also get into April and we will be in he field. If this weather holds who knows. I do know I am da''''' busy March-April.

Bill

I've been wanting to go to a GTG, count me in.

Set a date I might be able to make it. Maybe a carpool from the St. Louis area.

Scott

I'll probably go through STL on the way. I live in Moberly,Mo, but I go through STL alot.

It's only dead if we let it die. I might be in for something like this. I have family in the QCA. Inlaws...and I'm always looking for something to do while we are there.

Seems like there was enough interest.

Back