Central New York GTG - 9/20

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike60

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Cincinnatus, NY 13040, about 20 minutes east of Cortland. Located pretty much between Syracuse and Binghamton.

OK I know the area well and hopefully I'll be there. Probably hit the Whitney Point diner for breakfast on the way up. :)

Is your store open on Sundays? We'll be putting on quite a show for the paint and plumbing supply crowd. Those guys from down in Spencer especially make a racket. Haha!

mcobb2

mcobb2

ArboristSite Operative
OK I know the area well and I'll be there. Probably hit the Whitney Point diner for breakfast on the way up. :)

Is your store open on Sundays? We'll be putting on quite a show for the paint and plumbing supply crowd. Those guys from down in Spencer especially make a racket. Haha!
Yes, we decided to open a grocery department about 5 years ago that is incorporated with the same sales software all under the same roof. Hardware side is open from 8-2 with access when needed and grocery is open til 6 on Sundays. I'm sure we will have a few spectators when all is said and done. Kinda nice having access to food 24/7 .:barbecue:

J.Walker

J.Walker

Addicted to ArboristSite