chain loop wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do i get in touch with sikma who is on here sometimes.
excuse my spelling . jack [i think,same as the great portland center of a few yrs ago.email me your link bud. thanks.
ps i know u handle windsor or carton.

Tony if you want to contact Jeff Sikemma just look him up here in the Memberlist and get his email,I have it somewhere I'll try an find it for you in a little bit..I'm sure someone has it on hand

Rob.

thanks much rob. put him on my favorite list. ordered 2 of the 95vp chains from oregon online . at 14 a piece.
had a dealer try to argue me out of this narrow kerf chain today. just about had him ready to pull one of his rentals,with
what he wanted to sell me. we was going out back with me and my partnerr 500.but he got to looking an there was close to a dozen people going out with us. he changed his mind as i had nothin to lose, and he did have something to losein front of his customers.yep im a little mean like that,but i dont live in a glass house. i can take my lumps.
i would have been surprized if i lost.
it really is that dam fast with this particular chain.
ps ive run rs and lg on it . good, but really not as fast as this 95vp. its just impressive ,to me anyway. tm

forgot to mention why my interest in jeffs site. he handles either carlton or windsor,and im looking for online sources.. . the locals keep a minumum of either ,if any.. thanks again tm

Back