Chain Race

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys iam back :angry2: are we having a who can build the best chain, discusion ?? I think Frank does ;)

What happened to cfm? seems he disappeared entirely with all his posts and is no longer sending or receiving PM's. Sure was intent on knocking someone down and pretty sketchy with details when called out on it. Ah, I guess it is all in the game!

Frank

Crofter....hahaha! your dimentia must be getting worse, I only have one user name and I'm not cmf, you are confused, or feeling guilty about something. Dennis

Crofter did you get that guy banned ? thats not good of you Frank :buttkick: so how has your chain building been going ? hope you been making them cut fast.. thf :D

I thought being banned was a mark of honour here, what is the whining all about toadies? That is part of the game isn't it?
I have been away rebuilding a run down oil refinery all by myself! Kept me pretty busy for 3 months and I know I have been neglecting you fellas but I will try to make it up to you somehow.
I hear Mike Maas is getting some pretty mean chain together these days but he is keeping it quiet yet. He tells me there is a guy in one of the southern states, maybe Floriday, that is going to be the new benchmark soon; lawn care guy I think. You never know when the tales might turn.

keep tuned,

Frank

Their's two right in your back yard(NE CA). Westwood, CA Babes Blue OX timber event July 4th weekend contact Westwood chamber of commerce. The second is Railroad days in Loyalton CA right around Labor day.

Latest posts

Back