Chainsaw bar shop for sell.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would cost more to ship to me than the purchase price. If I was one of u guys down there I'd grab it.
I've cut with several guys from Wash.+Ore. Who regularly started with a 50 ga bar, when it was wore out they would have a bar shop regrind the groove to 63 ga and true up the rails. . Mostly with 32" bars. They said the reground bars would last a long time.

Someone ought to snap it up at least to flip it to another AS member! Those bar shops are rare, and worth every penny. There are plenty of members out there looking for one. I hope this hasn't been cross posted in the chainsaw forum, or it'll be a feeding frenzy in there.

Shaun

i'm sure some of them have been snoopin around. i wouldn't mind getting it but thats a hump to go up there.

The phone number doesn't work :msp_sneaky:

I sent an email, we'll see what happens?

If no one here picks it up, then there's gonna be a whoopin'!

Just as soon as I finish my sandwich :hmm3grin2orange:

that's pretty snazz, ...what's it do

Bar repair. . . Look at the pictures again and you can see the different stones. Some fer grinding, some fer resetting the groove. . . The wire brush is obvious.

Big John's has one in their "Bar-Room", if you want to check one out in person.

Tom was telling me they rarely use it anymore, as most chainsaw bars aren't worth rebuilding, cause you can buy a new one fer cheaper. They still do some harvester bars every once in a while though.

Last edited:
The guy just called me, I'm first in line for it, with another guy behind me.

I'm going to call my brother and see if he can pick it up for me. :msp_w00t:

they are nice. i missed out on this one a few months ago over in lapine not far from oregonloggers place. it went for 275.00. real clean low hours.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

That is a super sweet deal, but since it can't get a hyper bent bar with two double twists, a 45 degree bend, and a folded rail, its no good for my bars that need..... tuning.

Latest posts

Back