Chainsaw bar shop for sell.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell no, I'm not allowing one of my friends to fall into the hands of the "imbellished, acid-washed jeans, frosted hair, and denim jacket" crowd

Hmmmm.....I don't wear acid washed jeans or a denim jacket. No frosted hair...unless you count the ones that are going grey from working in the forest industry! I don't imbellish....much ;)

Does this mean I should move to the US?!

Hmmmm.....I don't wear acid washed jeans or a denim jacket. No frosted hair...unless you count the ones that are going grey from working in the forest industry! I don't imbellish....much ;)

Does this mean I should move to the US?!

Yeah, come on down
wait.... how are you behind the wheel?

Well, I dunno if BC is like Alberta but it seems like every car I've ever seen driving in the US with Alberta plates has no operable turn signals, brakes that lock up at random times, and super loose steering :msp_biggrin:

Hahaha, that's oh so true!

Ya gotta watch them Alberta plated cars, they seem to move in weird directions at will! :laugh:

I'm the one behind you, Nate! lol

That's too funny!!

I spent an hour on the phone with the guy. . . Nice dude. He's a finish carpenter and cabinet guy. There's more than just the bar shop -- he bought out an estate of a family friend. Guess the old feller was a horder.

I guess it took 3 guys -- 80 hours to clean up the shop! :msp_scared:

I've decided to sell a kidney and drive to Cd'A with my wife, and make a road trip out'a the deal.

If I decide to resell the Bar Shop after messing with it fer a while, you got dibs. :cheers:

That's too funny!!

I spent an hour on the phone with the guy. . . Nice dude. He's a finish carpenter and cabinet guy. There's more than just the bar shop -- he bought out an estate of a family friend. Guess the old feller was a horder.

I've decided to sell a kidney and drive to Cd'A with my wife, and make a road trip out'a the deal.

If I decide to resell the Bar Shop after messing with it fer a while, you got dibs. :cheers:

Sounds good! Have a good trip and let me know how you like it!

That's too funny!!

Oh No ####?
I didn't know it was in CdA, me and Bethany are going to CDA for our anniversary Fri-Sat. Some Spokane Valley Mall, Cabela's, and Pirates of the Couer de Alene :rock:

Well, I dunno if BC is like Alberta but it seems like every car I've ever seen driving in the US with Alberta plates has no operable turn signals, brakes that lock up at random times, and super loose steering :msp_biggrin:

Haha! Nope....we're poor here in BC, we're loggers, not oil guys. We don't have the money to afford the traffic tickets so we make sure our vehicles are in good operating condition! :msp_wink:

That is a super sweet deal, but since it can't get a hyper bent bar with two double twists, a 45 degree bend, and a folded rail, its no good for my bars that need..... tuning.

I have a couple of those kind of bars. Okay...more than a couple. :)

Maybe we can send them to Nate to practice on.

Mind you....I have seen my fair share of Montanan license plates on our hwy's pulling big rv's going under the speed limit with a line up of traffic miles long behind them....:msp_wink:

Mind you....I have seen my fair share of Montanan license plates on our hwy's pulling big rv's going under the speed limit with a line up of traffic miles long behind them....:msp_wink:

Those aren't Montanans, those are rich assed city folk who have a 3 million dollar summer home in MT :msp_biggrin:

So Jake, are you saying you want to pick up a bar shop fer Ol Nater? :laugh:

Headed up to John's right now, then town.

That is a super sweet deal, but since it can't get a hyper bent bar with two double twists, a 45 degree bend, and a folded rail, its no good for my bars that need..... tuning.

Just do what I do Joe, drill a hole in the middle of the bar and save for replacement lawn mower blades.

not to jinx myself, but its a wonder the saw makes it through those events. usually. tomorrow is soon, real soon. be careful, be very careful.

Latest posts

Back