Chainsaw Carving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm suggesting (sp) a forum under this heading. Before you boys start bucking, hear me out. This first of all, I'm thinking this is an arborist site. right,..., so,... Chainsaw Carving is certainly an extension of that. Chainsaw Carvers use chainsaws. And, chainsaw carvers race. And chainsaw carvers utilize dead trees. And chainsaw carvers go onsite to carve dead trees. There's alot of carvers out there that log and do tree work,...and stuff. ????, you saw builders ought to know what I'm getting at. http://www.carvingpost.com/ I'm interested in this art, we have some member/carvers/loggers with awsome websites. A post I thought was cool, Darwin, with you permission.

Last edited:
this forum has been dead (sober) for the last couple of days. It's like CREED says, SEX sells, and the whole world is buying.

Speaking of Hose Cuervo....went about 20 rounds with him last night....still not sure which screen i am typing on...right or left??

Anyway..Mike...there are some outstanding carvers out there and this is definitely a good idea for a thread...I will try to scan some of the carving pictures i have....16 foot tall statues at Grouse Mountain....possibly Mike Acres has some good ones of those as well....Glenn Greensides did them...Husqvarna was sponsoring him in the mid 90's when I worked there...dont think they are still....but...he is outstanding!!

amazing eagle

Had to post these pics. To me, (an untrained eye) looks like the scuplture was finished with hand tools. The guy that posted these pics , from a chinsaw caring post, has not responded to this question. Never the less, beautiful woodwork. there will be 5 or 6 pics to follow.:)

Back