Chainsaw id help?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckRyan999

Reaction score
Greetings all! I need the experts help in identifying a chainsaw from a movie called Haunt. Yep, I'm one of those weirdos lol. The saw in the movie has been repainted, distressed and weathered so it has changed appearance from it's original state. I'm fairly certain it is a Ryobi brand, but am not 100% sure. Also I can't tell if it has a 16" or 18" bar. I sure could use some help. I've attached a few screen shots although they aren't the best. Thanks in advance!

ScreenHunter 340.png

PXL_20221021_225121333.jpg

PXL_20221021_225133581.jpg

Looks kind of like a ryobi to me as well.

Seen a video the other day where one of those goofy escape room places was using chainsaws as part of the deal. They had the chains off, but one of the actors got to close to the people going through the room and caught the lady’s hair in the clutch and ripped a big chunk out.

Looks kind of like a ryobi to me as well.

Seen a video the other day where one of those goofy escape room places was using chainsaws as part of the deal. They had the chains off, but one of the actors got to close to the people going through the room and caught the lady’s hair in the clutch and ripped a big chunk out.
Yikes! That had to hurt like hell. Safety first even without running a chain.

That is a Ryobi 3714/16 guessing by the slightly green to me looking recoil or it could be the old rebadged redmax gz400 Ryobi sold. They look exactly the same.

Back