Chainsaw Races Grantsburg Fair. Aug 24th 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SUP][/SUP]
What are the classes? I live in the U.P. So it is about an 8 hour drive for me.

As follows:
Stock & mod of each
Under 46 cc
46-55 cc
56-65 cc
66-75 cc
76-86 cc
86 & up cc
Plus vintage or other specialty classes to be determined based on Saws that arrive. For example, at the Pine County last weekend, we did a 49SP class because there was a number of them there and people want to do have a bit of a shootout. Hope that helps! Would love to have you come out!

As follows:
Stock & mod of each
Under 46 cc
46-55 cc
56-65 cc
66-75 cc
76-86 cc
86 & up cc
Plus vintage or other specialty classes to be determined based on Saws that arrive. For example, at the Pine County last weekend, we did a 49SP class because there was a number of them there and people want to do have a bit of a shootout. Hope that helps! Would love to have you come out!

We met at Almalund today by the large splitter. Thanks for the info!

Cool, it was nice talking to ya. I'm going back to Almelund tommorrow and doing the garden tractor pulls. Hope to see you in Grantsburg, good to have some more locals join in on our fun.

Set the hitch as high as you legally can, and tighten the governor spring as much as you think she'll handle...
Grab a gear you know it can own, and let er rip Andy!!!
We can talk mods later...
:msp_wink:

I'm out

Once again I'm out for this one too. Was asked to help out at a benefit for a child who has brain cancer. Sarah you don't mind holding my shirts for a while longer do you? Sorry everyone I will really need to get to one of these gtgs

Have we decided what's going on for Friday night? Demo Derby at fair or GTG at dodgegeeks or??? If we are going to be at my place I will get off work a bit early. My jeep is ready for a trail ride if hedge or levi are interested.

Have we decided what's going on for Friday night? Demo Derby at fair or GTG at dodgegeeks or??? If we are going to be at my place I will get off work a bit early. My jeep is ready for a trail ride if hedge or levi are interested.

Hey Andy, do you have any stihl's with an 18" bar? 3/8 .063?
I got a chain I want you to test for me...
I'm scared to cut anything with it...
For fear the teeth will break off...:dizzy:

I plan on hanging around the fair & going to the Derby, I'll probably sell more chainsaws at Boyds booth then Chris again too!!! If you guys want to do a GTG instead You're more than welcome too... Heck I'll even send a few saws for you to sharpen... Andy, What are you doing online??? You got that pipe built for me already? :)

I plan on hanging around the fair & going to the Derby, I'll probably sell more chainsaws at Boyds booth then Chris again too!!! If you guys want to do a GTG instead You're more than welcome too... Heck I'll even send a few saws for you to sharpen... Andy, What are you doing online??? You got that pipe built for me already? :)

Yeah I just got done building a pipe, I build one every morning. Always good to build a pipe on the clock.:biggrin:

I know Hannah wanted to watch the cattle show.
We get to hang around Boyd's booth???
I'll scare Chris' prospective customers off. You sell em' something else...

Boyd may never let us come back... :msp_rolleyes:

I know Hannah wanted to watch the cattle show.
We get to hang around Boyd's booth???
I'll scare Chris' prospective customers off. You sell em' something else...

Boyd may never let us come back... :msp_rolleyes:

Chris almost made a sale last year.... Turns out the guy just wanted to know where the beer garden was!

buqenyzy.jpg

Latest posts

Back