Chainsaw restoration

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E85 works good. I got a yanmar diesel generator and it had been sitting for years. There was about 3/8" of varnish gel in the tank. I dumped a gallon in the tank and sloshed it around. Let it sit over night and sloshed it again. It got all the stuff out.

Same as, Kleen Flo, best stuff I ever used. It will remove even melted down rubber line stuck to the tank ,varnish and all other crap stuck to the old mag tank saws of which I have many. No stirring, shaking or agitation needed. One of the old RA`s I inhereted had 6 fuel lines complete with what once were fuel filters welded to the mag tank , the Kleen Flo left the tank walls shiny, no scraping at all.
I use it. Have for years. Great product. Company has been around a long time.
https://www.kleenflo.com/our-history.html :cool: OT

Same as, Kleen Flo, best stuff I ever used. It will remove even melted down rubber line stuck to the tank ,varnish and all other crap stuck to the old mag tank saws of which I have many. No stirring, shaking or agitation needed. One of the old RA`s I inhereted had 6 fuel lines complete with what once were fuel filters welded to the mag tank , the Kleen Flo left the tank walls shiny, no scraping at all.
Do you know where Kleen-Flo products can be bought in the US? They offer some free shipping, but it's only in Canada. I'm a bit to the south. My quest is for a product that will break down carbon accumulation on exhaust ports.

Back