Chainsaws....found FS.... FYI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsaw kid

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Seen this on craigslist. I never heard of a remington but someone might want it for 25 bucks. Looks like an old homelite and in good shape. Were these cool saws in their day?

remington chainsaw - $25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-11-23, 9:35PM EST

early 1970's pl-4 2 cycle chainsaw . runs but needs carb work.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Echo cs440.....$150.00

Hey, I just seen an echo cs440 says it's only been started twice on NH craigslist for $150.00 . I searched under chainsaw.

Good deal for someone. Been a lot of talk about echo 440's..........

This is the contact info: [email protected]

Question???? am I doing something wrong by posting things I find that I think my fellows would like?

makita 520i chainsaw - $225

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-02-24, 12:13PM EST

It looks nice in the picture and says it was only used a few times.

You are ok, don't sweat it.

Look on the chainsaw collectors corner. Acresite. Remington was a well respected saw til the corprate raiders got in the company and ruined the saw line, like Homelite, Mac, and others. I have Dad's old Remington and others that will go nowhere til My demise.

No Problem

It's cool to post about chainsaws you find interesting. But all of us see chainsaws for sale everyday. Can you imagine what this forum would look like if we all posted what was in our local craigslist?

I would only post on a saw that was exceptional in some way or the other.
Very rare, or a Great deal.

Latest posts

Back