chainsaws vs. guns

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would you rather

• Total voters
Here's the latest addition to the safe. It tosses a 200g 7mm boolet @ 3300 fps.
7mmAM.jpg

If anyone's interested, more information is here: http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f17/175-gr-smk-7mm-allen-magnum-47204/

I"ve been thinking about a "MadDog"

Mad Dog Muzzleloader... 300gr at 3000fps... I could then sell the rest of my firearms...

well.. most of them. I'd need to keep a couple...

lets see...

12ga for general purpose
.410 for grouse
.22 for pest control
.270 Ruger 1B cause it's my favorite.
a muzzleloader.
my .500 BPE double barrel thumper. (for sale BTW... want a 45/70)
a single shot 30.30 for cast bullets
a custom 10.2schuler (I think that's the round) but modded to .375...for shooting cast bullets
and a....
and a....
and a.... :bang:

:laugh:

The gunsmith that built it is in Montana. I've got a cousin in Wy that hunts close to 90 days a year, and I usually visit him once or twice a year.

While I can't use that for deer here in Indiana, it's legal to use for varmints. Sometimes I can't understand the DNR's thinking.

Sometimes people just like pick on us, sometimes we stick our heads out too far and we bring it on to ourselves. This is just a chainsaw forum and for the most part we all get a long with most levelheaded people.:cheers:

Like I said earlier, I firmly believe in the right to bare arms, and I've used this privilege more than once.

Agree. I own several rifles ( I was in the military and you never called them guns). Those of you who were in the service know what guns are for!!! Don't own a pistol but like the options available with the "Judge". Here in Texas, if you look even a little suspicious we can shoot your a##.
Bob

Agree. I own several rifles ( I was in the military and you never called them guns). Those of you who were in the service know what guns are for!!! Don't own a pistol but like the options available with the "Judge". Here in Texas, if you look even a little suspicious we can shoot your a##.
Bob

I Like Your THINKING!

Rep Sent!

I have several firearms and my favorite is a Saiga 12 ga with a twenty round drum. Heck I am a vegan but carry everyday, look at it this way not giving up either. firearms for distance, saw for close quarters :)

Back