• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CHAINSAWS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling any of these saws for $25 plus the ride. Buy one or Buy them all conditions vary selling as parts. ALL of them have good compression, I wasn't able to test the Orline saws because the recoils aren't retracting. Wife's been ******** up a storm so these gotta go!!View attachment 621952
Nice ol saws cheap

Selling any of these saws for $25 plus the ride. Buy one or Buy them all conditions vary selling as parts. ALL of them have good compression, I wasn't able to test the Orline saws because the recoils aren't retracting. Wife's been ******** up a storm so these gotta go!!View attachment 621952
Orline chainsaws sold

It looks a lot like a Mcculloch 2-10 that someone has replaced the handle/fuel tank with a newer style, cant figure out which tank it is yet.

On edit: nope air filter cover is different. Hmmmm.

It looks a lot like a Mcculloch 2-10 that someone has replaced the handle/fuel tank with a newer style, cant figure out which tank it is yet.

On edit: nope air filter cover is different. Hmmmm.
I was thinking 2-10 myself? It looks to have a decomp setup like the Green Poulan 245 saws.

Back