Changing training institues next year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross_scott

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
February next year I will be starting with a different training institute to continue my forestry studies due to my current tutor leaving at the end of the year, the course I am on at the moment is a free one and I have decided that I will pay some study fees so I can finish my general requirements for forestry plus sit my large tree felling and logmaking certifications plus any other optional modules that can boost my qualifications and chance of getting a job in the bush. the best part is this included in my study fees I will be getting issued with all the gear i need this includes a chainsaw which is a husqvarna 385XP ( I wanted a stihl MS660 magnum but the institute said no it had to be a husky when I asked about it) quite alot of the PPE getting issued will be left in the closet as I already have most of it (e.g got chaps for my birthday) and already have two pairs of safety boots and hardhat combo. so I hope this all goes well as I have completed 60% of my requirements and am too far ahead of other students that I have gotten to the stage that I now have to assist in helping the other guys with thier study until they catch up

Latest posts

Back