cheap generators

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLACOSTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
anyone know much about these ridiculosly cheap imported generators [most probably from china]..i checked out a 5.5 kva deisel generator electric start and full silent pack and one year warrenty sold by a very reputable dealer for £650 lord this is cheap ,it is manufactured by a company called KAMA might give one a try..what ya think or should i pay near on double for a brand name generator ?? :dizzy:

i would steer well clear the engines do not last long ive been selling some of the petrol genes and wacker plates there not built too last.

I think China is where Japan was about 40 years ago. When I was a kid, the label Made in Japan stood for junk. Man, how times have changed. Today that label means high quality. China will eventually make quality goods and overtake Japan, the U.S. and everybody else as an economic powerhouse.

Rolla, are these the ones being sold on ebay by a company in Blyth? I'm after a diesel generator, and looked at these. Great price, but not much good if there's no parts available. I emailed the company asking where they came from and what backup there was - no reply, which says it all, really!

if i get one i shall buy it from Brian Nixon pressure washer's he has the part's and is a long established firm ..5.5 kva gene diesel silent pack £725 including the VAT and delivered to your door..1 year warrenty..cheap imo ..i even think the engines are direct injection

Back