• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Cheap vintage chainsaw parts saws, Stihl, Lombard, Homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now seeing this, I can mail you a postal money order or cashier check and you can mail me the part when you get it. Twenty bucks for a coil, and if that goes well, then can we do maybe a Walboro SDC carb if you have one of those laying around. Message me if the price is ok and I'll get the thing in the mail by Saturday.

Let me know when you recieve the money order and when the stuff is mailed so I will know when to look for it.
I got it today parts are packaged and ready to ship im dropping them first thing in the am. Thank you if for some reason this coil doesn't work snap me a picture of what u need if I have to ill pull one off a running saw I know this is a good one so you should be ok thanks again
4f84f8f3ca44a8da91a8837f093eec1f.jpg

I got it today parts are packaged and ready to ship im dropping them first thing in the am. Thank you if for some reason this coil doesn't work snap me a picture of what u need if I have to ill pull one off a running saw I know this is a good one so you should be ok thanks again
4f84f8f3ca44a8da91a8837f093eec1f.jpg
Ill send tracking number once in the mail

Latest posts

Back