Chinese Jugs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spokerider

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anybody know how many *different* factories are putting out the various Chinese jugs?

I need a cylinder kit for the 090, and there are at least 6 different sellers on ebay with these, and the pics of the kits all look to be the same. Are they all coming from just one factory? Hard to know what is useable junk and what is utter junk..........

With the price of a Chinese knockoff piston and cylinder going for anywhere between $25 - $60, as opposed to $200+ for an OEM , it is a worthy question. I would prefer(refuse) not to spend $200 on a replacement cylinder for a 350 Husky, when that is all the saw needs to be a runner. I believe a lot of guys want to know.

http://www.weedeaterman.com/category_s/2236.htm

You know what you are getting, and he stands behind his products and sponsors this message board. He gives a AS discount also.

OK, so he sells Mako. Is that the same as Red Barn, Huztl, Generator, NWP, etc........?
Everyone's add says......."premium quality" but we all know that in advertising, any saying goes. How do you know you are getting useable Chinese junk at the very least?

I had an 026 built thru one of the builders here for the Landrum benefit. The jug was donated by weedeaterman, so he would have feedback on that product, and it also put more $$ into the benefit. That is the type of guy he is.

Anybody know how many *different* factories are putting out the various Chinese jugs?

I need a cylinder kit for the 090, and there are at least 6 different sellers on ebay with these, and the pics of the kits all look to be the same. Are they all coming from just one factory? Hard to know what is useable junk and what is utter junk..........
Marc, that parts saw cylinder is in remarkable shape.the whole saw can be had for the price we discused.
Keith in Peachland

Latest posts

Back