Chinese rip off.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatsamatta? You no rikey the Stihr you unfaithfur saw rovers! This one straight from Yerrow River Varrey! Best saw in who®e worrd made in Yerrow River Varrey!

Yup yew need to git yew wanna them ther "Power Horse" chainsaws, mang! I tell yew whought that "Power Horse" they makes a good chainsaw. Kinda like that Tasco Pronghorn rifle scope. $24.95. Yew git out there on a big huntin' trip an' a cross hair comes loose, yew kin take it raht back ta Mall Wart and they'll give yuh a new one raht ther on the spot. Yup, now thass whut I call cusstomer service.....

Are we missing the point yet.....?

Last edited:
Well where that saw was made they cut alot of cain (cain - saw) lol:hmm3grin2orange:

It's been taken off, ha ha:clap:

The joke is he changed it to buy it now for £250:censored:

I looked at this thing more than once, fascinating, not to the point of buying one. That thing may be a toy. Pull the picture and saw made in China on the side, nah, the distance between the cylinder and front looks like room enough to put a Buick straight eight. Doesn't take much to fascinate me, I know. :dizzy::givebeer:

Back