chip truck for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennertree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's a '79 gmc 6000. It has a 366 engine and a five speed tran with a 2 speed rear end. The truck runs pretty good, i used this truck for about 6 months till i bought my new one. Would like to get $3500, if anyone is interested just pm me. Truck is located in Maryville Tennessee, which is right outside of knoxville.

Hello i might be interested in your truck..I live in nc about 1 hour from johnson city tn.....i would like more info on the truck.

Sorry, I've been away from my computer for a few days. Me and my wife just moved and i couldnt get the computer hooked up until today. The truck is still for sell. If you have any questions just send me a private message or email. Thanks alot.

wish it was for sale when i lived in maryville.

wish it was for sale her even more.how is maryville? i hope to move back next year.

Maryville is great, from the looks of it I'll still have that chip truck when ya move back next year. If you're still interested I'll let ya have it.

you have no idea.............

how bad i want out of this liberal wasteland.can't wait to move back to east tennessee wher you still have some rights and people mind their own business.not to mention i can't get Buddy's BBQ or good sweet tea here.southern new england sucks ass!

Latest posts

Back