Chip Trucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big time Chip Haulers!

Hello backerc8
I do not have any pictures but I can tell you about 2 companies that haul a lot of wood chips in nothern British Columbia.They are Bobell and Lomak.Maybe google them and see what happens.I just made a trip up north and saw many of them haulin.
Lawrence

DSC00153.jpg

one more time

ROC65 nice combo.
does your chipper leave a little pile under it when done?
i think my company has one of those and it seems to leave a little pile everywhere it goes. when you turn up the throttle on those it sounds like pure power.

Thats a nice looking old chevy there. I got an 88 GMC 4 wheel that I've done a ton of work to over the years, does anything I ever need it to + allowed me to buy better toys that make more money than a new chip truck - bucket, tractor and another bigger chipper. If you ever change the motor go with a Jasper with the RV cam, all the difference in the world with that cam.

Ya'll oughta see our old chip truck at work. I work for the county road dept. Its i believa a 76 f500. Rust colored. no guages work. mufflers blown out. rusted through all over. Horrible truck. But dependable though. Always runs good. We just replaced it with a 88 or so model f700 diesel w/ 2 speed. Much better. I'll try to get a picture.

Back