Chipper hit van kills 3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These people are on notice

"These people are on notice. These companies are on notice. And the fines may be relatively minor, but they're on notice they've created a dangerous situation on these highways, and if something bad happens from that, the ramifications, especially criminally, are much more substantial," District Attorney Stephen Zappala said.

So there you go!!!!

"These people are on notice. These companies are on notice. And the fines may be relatively minor, but they're on notice they've created a dangerous situation on these highways, and if something bad happens from that, the ramifications, especially criminally, are much more substantial," District Attorney Stephen Zappala said.

So there you go!!!!

You made your point..............move on!!!

About 10 years ago I was working in the back yard. Got finished with the job and was ready to leave and noticed something odd about the trailer hitch. some A$sHat had undid the couple and took off the safty chains. Give me the willies thinking about what could have happened that wouldnt even had been my fault!! Lucky.

Latest posts

Back