Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would be hopping on a horses back after the truck broke down lol .:laugh::givebeer:
Horses just about crippled me a few years ago.ain't got any horses in this race just dumb and i keep tellin myself im tough and i cant stand a thief.

Really this is some Bullshizzle.had this trouble since mr.gore invented the internet.uncovered several theives back when i was moderator on a cycle board.just can't stand some lowlife getting into others livelihood.

Maybe you can link us to some of your YouTube videos of your mother.
Hey since your cherry azz needs a hand here in Texas, come on down ill get my mommy to go with you to confront your problems.

Nice try on the mother thing, what are you 40 something?? No wonder you got took LMAO.

PLMCRZY my name is John, I have worked with three of the gentleman involved in this situation. Mike, Clint and Philip are some of the many I would like to shake hands with from this board s I take your comments personally.

What (since it seems you have the answer) would you do if you were in one of these fellas shoes?
I wouldn't be blabbing on a forum of what I'd do or what id imagined i could do. Its funny, yall are all grown men but you act like a bunch of women.

Sorry i called everyone out, are yall gonna make threats at me now and say some bs about my other family members???? What a bunch of cherry assed old men.

Yall dont like that someone messed with your lil "click" on here. I mean come on if you browse the threads it's very CLEAR!

I wouldn't be blabbing on a forum of what I'd do or what id imagined i could do. Its funny, yall are all grown men but you act like a bunch of women.

Sorry i called everyone out, are yall gonna make threats at me now and say some bs about my other family members???? What a bunch of cherry assed old men.

Yall dont like that someone messed with your lil "click" on here. I mean come on if you browse the threads it's very CLEAR!

You callin me an old man sonny boy?

Huh? Are ya?

Hold up.......I dropped muh teef. :laugh:

I believe the word you're looking for is "clique."

image.jpg
At least you used it in the right context...

Just so you know, I'm not an old man, and I never claimed that I would go kick his ass. I kissed my money goodbye months ago, but I will keep this thread alive if it prevents others from getting screwed.

I stand by my own statement that he deserves to get kicked in the balls... :laugh:

I believe the word you're looking for is "clique."

View attachment 380723
At least you used it in the right context...

Just so you know, I'm not an old man, and I never claimed that I would go kick his ass. I kissed my money goodbye months ago, but I will keep this thread alive if it prevents others from getting screwed.

I stand by my own statement that he deserves to get kicked in the balls... :laugh:
Hey thanks im just an idiot from Texas.

I definitely think this thread should stay. Im just calling it like i see it.

Latest posts

Back