Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.......that was fun.

What's next? :laugh:

1) Shipping
2) Porting

Hey, do you think that secretary you've been threatening to hire could run the forum work for you?...

You know, so you'd have more, eh, time ;)

Hee Hee.

Thanks Moobs

Chris wells has not checked in since the middle of October, he has no plans to get things straight. He is history now. you guys can stop talking about the jerk. he cannot ever hear you again unless he gets another IP. Then I will ban that one too. carry on. Don't post no fat wimmins 1fiddy.:eek:

Chris wells has not checked in since the middle of October, he has no plans to get things straight. He is history now. you guys can stop talking about the jerk. he cannot ever hear you again unless he gets another IP. Then I will ban that one too. carry on.
The only realistic end to a very bad situation

Don't post no fat wimmins 1fiddy.:eek:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris wells has not checked in since the middle of October, he has no plans to get things straight. He is history now. you guys can stop talking about the jerk. he cannot ever hear you again unless he gets another IP. Then I will ban that one too. carry on. Don't post no fat wimmins 1fiddy.:eek:
you mean like this?????? sorry,, the pain meds made me do it
211866697_ugly_fat_girl_bikini_woman_pictures_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

you would just laugh if you knew what kind of trouble i got in with your fav pics. LOL you remember that thread a while back where i guy was asking what a snackie was? i'm a member of a motorcycle forum and the know it all teenagers were annoying me last year so i went and littered their chat with your pics. got banned for i don't know how long but started receiving notifications so i went back to try log in but it wouldn't let me. maybe i forgot my password.

Oh...yeah...Chris Wells

So how do you lot plan on getting your money or parts back as your current attempts are failing

Back