christmas thread this year?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt

Cut Split Stack Burn
Scott I didn't bother reading all the posts and I'm not here all that much anymore, but I will repeat one thing that others have stated......you sir are one of the most generous guys on this site! The only thing bigger than your heart is the size of the ladies your always checking out on here. How you make out after the rough year you had with the car wreck, how's the shoulder? Shoulder right??

o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
Scott I didn't bother reading all the posts and I'm not here all that much anymore, but I will repeat one thing that others have stated......you sir are one of the most generous guys on this site! The only thing bigger than your heart is the size of the ladies your always checking out on here. How you make out after the rough year you had with the car wreck, how's the shoulder? Shoulder right??
been a long time matt,,, shoulder is doing good,,,, wife is doing pretty good and better since she was able to go back to work,, been some changes with me in the last several months that has not been good but i am still able to get out of bed in the mornings,, we are finally in the last stages of settleing the accident from last year

redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
Over the past few years there has been an informal thread. Folks have stuff that they don't really need, but maybe not worth trying to sell. Other folks, with similar interests, may be able to use it. So in the spirit of the season, they may offer it up in a 'Christmas Giving' thread. Maybe for free, or maybe for the cost of shipping. Up to the person giving.

What's remarkable, is that this kind of thing goes on all year among many members, regardless of the season. This kind of thread just encourages guys to root around a bit more for stuff to pass on.

Philbert
You really are a cool cat Man, I would like to shake your hand someday.

Latest posts