CL 5036 up and running

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcooked

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've been lurking on the forums here and picked up a lot of good information. Just wanted to say I got the Central Boiler 5036 up and running last night and love it!

Thanks again for all the great information and discussions on here!

Take good care of it and it will give you many years of warmth. A diet of seasoned, dry wood will keep you and your neighbors happy....:cheers:

:agree2: Congrats on the OWB.. Seasoned dry wood, Fill to the front ,crack the door a little before you open it all the way and enjoy the free heat. :clap:

Other than keeping neighbors happy, is there any other reason to burn only seasoned wood? Ive heard unseasoned wood will burn faster. My home is far from any neighbors and nobody ever see's my smoke.

Do a bit of reading here and you will find plenty of discussion on the matter, but it comes down to seasoned wood being cleaner, and more efficient. You're not wasting energy drying your wood rather than producing heat. I really would like to meet the man that came up with that green wood concept....:censored:

Hi all!

I've been lurking on the forums here and picked up a lot of good information. Just wanted to say I got the Central Boiler 5036 up and running last night and love it!

Thanks again for all the great information and discussions on here!

Welcome to AS, welcome rep for ye...

love the heat

welcome , this is my first full year with the 5036 love it . nothing better then loading it with wood and watching it burn , sometimes i load it with pine , love the smell of pine burning. i have been burning the stove all year seems to be doing a great job enjoy:chainsawguy:

I always try to burn seasoned wood in my OWB, but on cold nights (below 10) I always throw in a few solid pieces of greener wood, tends to burn a little slower and longer. I also have no neighbors close.

Congrats on that 5036, my BIL just got one a month ago, he loves it.

love that 5036 keeps me warm and is always a nice conversation piece when the neighbors come over for a few cold ones

do a bit of reading here and you will find plenty of discussion on the matter, but it comes down to seasoned wood being cleaner, and more efficient. You're not wasting energy drying your wood rather than producing heat. I really would like to meet the man that came up with that green wood concept....:censored:

x2

Latest posts

Back