classic ebay ad!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmethodrose

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
That's just LMAO funny! I could name a dozen long term AS members who might write just such a paragraph. :D :D

Here's the last paragraph: Finally I don't expect to sell a single one of these, but if I do I want you as a buyer to know that I as a seller couldn't give a monkey's what you think about the item. I'm happy with it which is why I decide to sell it. If you don't like it - tough. You're an adult, so you should be able to take responsibility for your decisions. If you can't and you're the type of modern day **** who blames everything on someone else and thinks daytime tv chat shows are educational, then don't buy from me.

The question and answer at the end is pretty good too. LOL

Mr. HE:cool:

I think there's already been an attachment around like this gentleman describes for years. When I was a kid my grandpa had a bolt-on thing that he used on a Pro-mac 55. It was basically a set of metal fingers that captured the branches of the hedge and held them in place while the chainsaw did its thing.

Grandberg clip-n-trim, bolts on with a front hole and the bar bolts in back.:jawdrop:

Pics, please! :)

Ah, here's one.

31GGBWC55PL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Pinemartin, love the handle and the sig quote. Lots of pine martens and dumbheads up here. :D :D

Thanks for the info, too. I don't know how many thousands of lineal feet of hedges I've trimmed over the years.

I ought to ask him if he could fit on of these great devices of his on a 47" bar for my 880 :chainsaw: Ya know if its worth doing its worth over doing right :greenchainsaw: :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back