• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Clean MS361 with low hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
361 ftw. I own saws from 40cc to 92 cc and 1 of the 2 361 I own are my go to saw and my fav. Saw to build.

Cant say they are a bad saw, I know this one is a great runner, just like the all orange saws, especially in the 50-60cc range and for felling/limbing.
There a great saw better then the 362 by far. They were only made for 7 or 8 years then EPA stepped in very fast, quad transfer ports, good vibes, well balanced, just a few mods really wakes them up a base delete a muffler mod and a 460 oiler and you have one hell of a great saw.

There a great saw better then the 362 by far. They were only made for 7 or 8 years then EPA stepped in very fast, quad transfer ports, good vibes, well balanced, just a few mods really wakes them up a base delete a muffler mod and a 460 oiler and you have one hell of a great saw.
If your talking about the 1st gen 362 it didn't take much, the ms310 was a better saw, it's also the reason the 361 because the legend it did, similar to what the ms201 did for the ms200.
Mine has an oiler mod, but not the 460 oiler, just the shaft and the adjuster is deleted, it's great for a 20 in dry wood like the ash in the video.
Like chipper said, if you have 50cc you'll need 70cc saw. But if you got hopped up 60cc it will serve both class
And a 35 :laugh:.
I think in the future I will come to enjoy the 60cc saws and will get more, but as long as I have the strength to wield a 70 I'll make the 50-70 jump.

Even the 362c for the power to weight the 362 weight is all most that of a 044 it's a heavy dog imo

Latest posts

Back