• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clean Stihl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcrevelli

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have decided to put up for sale my MMWS MS660. It has low hours, is in great shape, and has no issues. Everything functions as it should. The muffler has been painted with high temp paint, and baked since these pictures were taken. I am looking for $975.00, very well packaged, and shipped to the lower 48.
Pay pal plus fees is preferred. If anyone is seriously interested, PM me, and I can answer any questions by phone if desired.MM WS MS660.jpgMM MS660.jpgMS660 MMWS.jpgMS660MM.jpgmm600.jpgMMWSMS660CompressionTest2.14.16.jpg

I have decided to put up for sale my MMWS MS660. It has low hours, is in great shape, and has no issues. Everything functions as it should. The muffler has been painted with high temp paint, and baked since these pictures were taken. I am looking for $975.00, very well packaged, and shipped to the lower 48.
Pay pal plus fees is preferred. If anyone is seriously interested, PM me, and I can answer any questions by phone if desired.View attachment 492660View attachment 492661View attachment 492662View attachment 492664View attachment 492665View attachment 492666

Let's see, on average, that's a $1,150. saw (plus tax) and $325 in port work (that you don't have to wait until July for). That's a $500. discount (or 1/2 the price of a new stock saw). Wow- seems like a no brainier to me... I say GLWS, but it's probably not needed.

Let's see, on average, that's a $1,150. saw (plus tax) and $325 in port work (that you don't have to wait until July for). That's a $500. discount (or 1/2 the price of a new stock saw). Wow- seems like a no brainier to me... I say GLWS, but it's probably not needed.

Thanks for the support! I was trying to be fair/realistic with my price, but we all know how the market goes. We'll see. This saw has been more of a trophy/play saw in my collection, fortunately I don't need to sell it.

Some may accuse me of being a Ported Saw Polisher. I just want to be clear, I polish my non ported saws too.;)

Damn... a 'perty ported 660 at a great price. You are tempting my CAD seriously. I do not need this saw... I have a 660, but... ooooooh la la! Some of the bar code sticker is still on it. I bet that thing screams like a herd of wild chimpanzees let loose in Tennessee. Someone else better buy this here saw quick or it is gonna wind up on my porch.

Some may accuse me of being a Ported Saw Polisher. I just want to be clear, I polish my non ported saws too.;)[/QUOTE]

Trust me your not the only one! Thank god for the invention of compressed air, Goof-Off/Goo-Off and Q-Tips, Lol! OCD can be a wonderful thing when it comes time to buy or sell a saw ⚙. Congrats on your sale!

Latest posts

Back