Cleaning carb idle drillings without removing welch plug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:
I couldn't find a nozzle for a reasonable price or from a reputable dealer so bought an ebay carb to see if I could use the nozzle from that. They look slightly different so not sure if It'll work.
Put the new carb on the saw and she's working just fine.

Sucking through the new nozzle using a piece of fuel hose is not possible (with the H screw closed) so I assume that's the issue.

I'll update once I have time to swap out the nozzle to see if fixes the original carb.

здравей,
имам 1 въпрос:
Свалих въглехидратните тапиI removed the carburetor plugs for cleaning, but now I need the machine. Can I work without them temporarily while I wait for the new ones. The car is Husqvarna 353, carburetor Zama ... Greetings from Bulgaria?

Yes of course.The values are optimal.The machine starts on throttle hot and cold, and if you do not play with the throttle goes out.Сarburetor adjustment did not help.Оtherwise there is a thrust at maximum speed
I wasn’t replying to your comment, I was writing a response to the original poster. I’d suggest starting your own thread with your issue.

Latest posts

Back