Climber/foreman needed spokane, wa

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biodzl_vt

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Need a solid guy who can run a crew, have lots of worked lined up.
great atmosphere, decent equipment, drug free workplace.
Arborist and CDL is a plus, but not required for the right individual
This is a beautiful city to work in with over 260 sunny days per year, and the cost of living is very reasonable
Roughly 250,000 people in this city.
Pay is competetive and well above industry standard.
If interested, PM me for details
:rock:Thanks

Last edited:
This is a woman owned company with possibly the best reputation in town, we do the city trees, golf courses, Gonzaga University etc.
Year round work, 7 days a week right now if you want it, bonuses
Some prevailing wage
Our climber is 53 he had a stroke, has to take it easy now, please if you know of any talented dudes looking for a change of pace just for the summer or long term, let me know.
Tired of hiring the same old druggies.
This is a great city to raise a family, close to the mountains and many lakes and rivers
We have 70 ft Versa-lift
Bandit 250
Vermeer 625
2 chip trucks
2 stump grinders
skidsteer

I have been cimbing for 18 years. Been with the same company for 15. I have been sub- contracting for different companies for the past 3. One thing i would like to find is a company that would hire my son on to as a geoundman. He is 18 just graduated,in excellent shape. We are both drug free and would like to get out of the city of Dayton,Ohio. He has roped for me for two years in the summer. He is very motivated ans motivates me. He is a 2x state champ in ohio for wrestling and can handle groundwork. If interested please send me number, or i can be reached at 513 259 0733.Thank You . Mark G.

Hey i see your post is a few years old. If youre still looking for a climber i live right in post falls. Call me anytime. My name is Jeremiah. 208 512-4973

Latest posts

Back