Climber in NJ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteS

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is looking for a climber in Jersey. I have about 8 years experience, a clean class B CDL with airbrakes and I'm taking my ISA certification on the 15th of this month. Any leads would be appreciated, couch surfing is getting old.

Looking for work in your area try careerbuilder.com enter key words singly, such as Arborist, tree climber, tree climbers etc. I did a quick search under the keyword tree climber and there were two listings for Jersey. ONe in the Asbury Park area and another in Morristown.
Good luck. Noel

What part of NJ? Do you have a resume? Are you looking for full time work? or part time?

I own a tree service in NJ . going strong since 1960

Pete-
With your qualifications, you should be able to pick your place of employment. Find a company you want to work for and offer yourself for employment. With 8 years you should know that good tree guys are hard to find and always welcome in any decent company.

Jobs in VA

Pete,

Not sure if you are interested but looking for Climber and GM that is Certified arborist. If you are interested in moving to VA I woulld love to see your resume amd talk.

Business has been around for over 20 years.

Send resume to [email protected].

Thanks

looking for a climber

Just wondering if anyone is looking for a climber in Jersey. I have about 8 years experience, a clean class B CDL with airbrakes and I'm taking my ISA certification on the 15th of this month. Any leads would be appreciated, couch surfing is getting old.

I have a small tree company in central jersery and i am looking for someone that is compent and skilled in all aspects of tree climbing. If you have an interest give me a shout. 732-861-3832

Back