Climber looking for work in California

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie climber

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi is any one out there looking for a climber in California? I'm a 26 year old from Australia looking at the possibility of obtaining a work visa here in the US. I have been in the tree industry since 1996, Climbing full time since 1998 and have been a sub-contractor since 1999.

I have a lot of experience in the tree industry working in residential, schools, government, emergency storm damage and line clearing. I do all my pruning spike less, I only use spikes on full take downs. I am very safety conscience and I take pride in my workmanship.

I can have my own gear(except my saws) shipped over once I gain a work visa if a company is willing to sponsor me.

Any pointers work be greatly appreciated on the best way to legally be able to stay and work here.

Thanks
Ryan
213-924-7895

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=34185
Talk to scott at the link above. I believe he is looking at the moment...

Are you by chance looking to relocate??? I know some people that are looking in my local area also... Santa Cruz CA... Good luck on your visa and give me a call if interested in moving up this way. I will give ya some local numbers for people to talk to... Take er easy, Jeremy
My number is 831-359-5572

Good luck fellow aussie let us know how it goes!!!beverly hills would be a good starting point!:hmm3grin2orange:

Cheers

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=34185
Talk to scott at the link above. I believe he is looking at the moment...

Are you by chance looking to relocate??? I know some people that are looking in my local area also... Santa Cruz CA... Good luck on your visa and give me a call if interested in moving up this way. I will give ya some local numbers for people to talk to... Take er easy, Jeremy
My number is 831-359-5572

Thanks Jeremy
is santa cruz far from LA? yeah I would be looking at relocating to be able to gain a work visa/permit. How is the work this time of year? would you know where to go for the best rates?
Whats the best time to give you a call mate over the week end?

cheers for the help talk to you soon.
Ryan

Thanks,why not ring around the companys working in the rich areas?worth a try maybe.

Ice Storm and other work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently looking to top notch climbers to assist in the ice storm clean up as well as future work in other areas. Must be motivated and high producers with safety being formost. Looking for people willing to make a commitment to a great company and great team. Travel is manditory. CDL is required and loader truck expereince is a plus. Must pass a thorough background check.

Kent Petersen
Petersen Companies, Inc.

No Worries Ryan,

I left a message on the number ya posted. You are welcome to call anytime ya want.. I go to bed fairly early most of the time, but I keep the phone on most all day unless Im up a tree or something like that.

Like I said on the phone, we stay busy ALL year long up here with a few spring andf summer spikes..... Winter is the busiest time of year, we all get alot of emergency work... It is a good little spot to live and most of the people who come through here end up living
here for a long time... Anyhow, give me a call when you get a few minutes and I will go over more for you.. Take it easy man, Jeremy

Hey Ryan,
I didnt forget about ya man. I called a couple people today and they are looking into what it would take to sponsor someone for a work visa.
A couple people up here are hiring right now also. They are looking for full time climbers to do some fine pruning and some removals... It is better for you if ya can get your gear shipped over, but both companies have company equipment also..... I will try and give you a call tomorrow and give you there numbers... Have a good night man, and I will talk to ya tomorrow... Jeremy

Hey, I do want to get you up here for a week end at least to have a look around... I could introduce you to the locals alot easier that way too... Have a good night.

Hey Ryan, I think I just missed your call..... Sorry man, I will check in with ya tomorrow... I have a good friend up here that wants to meet ya also....
Could be one hell of a good jobs man. Anyways, I am going to crash, I will chat with ya tomorrow.... Take er easy...Jeremy

Back