climber looking for work in Wis-Ill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what-a-stihl

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm a 27 year old family man looking for work in Wisconsin or Illinois as a climber/timber feller, I have my own saws and climbing gear and a good strong work ethic

I'm a 27 year old family man looking for work in Wisconsin or Illinois as a climber/timber feller, I have my own saws and climbing gear and a good strong work ethic

Move to NH /Maine, great place to raise a family and you could hire on with Lewis Tree Company with a starting pay of $18-$20 per hour and fantastic bennies. Brother, nephew, Nephew-in-law, and several good friends work for them, all of them love the company. Profit sharing, new equipment, etc.

They do power line trimming for Central Maine Power..

Think about it...ocean less than 30 minutes away, Mountains 20 minutes the other way, rivers lakes and streams everywhere...Maine and NH are the # 1 and # 2 forested states in the US...

Good luck no matter what you do.

Hey, thanks for the advice oldtimer, sounds tempting. I moved to Rhode Island once to work on fishing boats for a season when I was 19, so I'm not a stranger to the east coast and it's called me back since then.

Last edited:
Back