• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Climbing Gear For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newguy12358

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, As heart breaking as it is, I am selling all of my gear. I have enjoyed what little climbing I have done but made an impractical decision trying to do all of my own tree work. Therefore I am selling everything as follows, most is brand new and or only used a max of 3 times and or for practice…
1)Gecko Climbing Spikes
2)New 120' Spearmint w/Spliced Eye
3)Weaver Gear Bag, Tags still on it
4)Sherill Tree Large Rope Boss
5) 3 lanyards, BH wire core, BH 2N1, & 14' Sherill with CMI pully & tenet eye n Eye prussik
6)BH Master Classic Deluxe
7) breakaway saw lanyard
8) DMI hitch climber
9)Petzel Ecrins Best Helmet
10)Beraneks Working Climber series 1 & 2 DVD's
11)Art and Science of practical rigging & study book
12)BH Friction Saver
13) 6 Endless Nylon Slings
14) Carabiners & quick links
15) New 120' Yale Buzzline
16)Petzel Macro Grab
and some other misc. lite rigging stuff. This is everything anyone needs to at least start climbing. I spent at least $3000 and am asking $2100 but willing to take reasonable offers. Pictures provided upon request. I am having a hard time uploading them. Buyer pays shipping or pick up. Willing to meet half way in the tri-state area of NJ, You can view pictures under my ebay posting, Aborist Climbing & Rigging Gear

Thank you sir but I would rather sell everything together. If I have difficulty selling all of it together I will contact you if you want. I may consider selling separately.
Thank again
Well just let me know. I'd be interested in some of the smaller stuff like friction savers and lanyards and stuff.

Latest posts

Back