Clueless homeowners and their saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're right on that one. When I was at work I'd go to the copy/fax machine to send a copy of something, but my boss (15 years younger than me) would just take a pic with her smart phone and email it on it's way.
I pretty much do the same thing, but I still have a copy/fax/printer at home. Makes life a bit easier when I need to send multiple pages that are front and back print.

Polaroid, tupperware, Kodak, channellocks.

Just think, not that many years ago you could stop at the hardware store or drug store or auto parts store- eckerds or hi-lo, and get vacuum tubes.
And now we have adults that have never seen a lightbulb with a burning filament - LEDs are all they have ever known.

…. Feeling old yet?

Polaroid, tupperware, Kodak, channellocks.

Just think, not that many years ago you could stop at the hardware store or drug store or auto parts store- eckerds or hi-lo, and get vacuum tubes.
And now we have adults that have never seen a lightbulb with a burning filament - LEDs are all they have ever known.

…. Feeling old yet?
And looking at screens in the class room, not being challenged academically, not being taught critical thinking, being taught not to challenge the narrative but to accept it, being taught that the he/she/it/thing giving you the narrative is right and you are not to question them.....

And looking at screens in the class room, not being challenged academically, not being taught critical thinking, being taught not to challenge the narrative but to accept it, being taught that the he/she/it/thing giving you the narrative is right and you are not to question them.....
Never imagined I would be the type to homeschool. But, times are a changin’

Back