Collectors - Check this out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess would be a 700D. Color being the deciding factor against the ones I listed below.

Othe possibilities are: EZ EZ6 7-19 (Don't you have one of these old saw??), 7-19C

I think the 600D series and those just preceding have a different sheild around the pull start but I could be wrong. (At least when looking at my old parts lists and comparing the 700D to the 600D). Need to ask those who REALLY know.

I DO know if it is a 700D, motor parts are STILL out there! I found a cylinder & piston with rings for my 707&Super 77 and it would work for the 700 series saws. I was suprised about how much is still out there!

The other thing I have found in tearing apart my Super 77 and 707G is that series saw are built TANK tough! Amazing how well put together and strong they were designed and built. Looks like their achilies heel was cooling when dirty. My bet is they clog their fins if they are not maintained...and then over heat. Just a guess but that looks to be what killed both of the ones I bought as the fins were totally packed on the ignition side.

You "Rivit watcher" should pull that muffler and see if the piston and cylinder are scored. Then post here and you might get more action on that listing. Awesome free advertising here...

Last edited:
(Don't you have one of these old saw??), 7-19C
Yeah I do, I'm waiting for it to be delivered, but I bought one. it looks a lot like a 7-19 to me. very likely.

Mystery solved:

Sent the seller a question and he has revised the description to include the model of the saw. It's a 7-19C Homelite as was mentioned. Lewis.

Back