Collectors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
090 G

aaf_cry.gif

Forgot to say my favorit.
At the moment Homelite XP1000, but that will proberby change soon.

Mange

Glad you finally found the sprocket for your baby MB, Mine is still on a shelf waiting for a bar.

This would be one of my favorites, I used this boat anchor as kid and it sat in the basement for 20 years before I found it again on a trip back home. cleaned it up and got it running again. Anyone who has ever used one these things to cut will definitly appreciate todays modern chainsaws.

The dawgs on the o9o aluminium or stainless..? I'm gonna make a few for mine.

Favorite saw

This is my favorite,of all of them,including the Homelite 2100s and the 2 McCulloch 125s.This is a McCulloch 650.This one has been "tweeked",a little.Like ole blaster's 090g,this is a 2 to 1 gear drive.Unlike his saw,I have several sprockets for this one.:)

Mange, I too like the 1965 Homelite XP-1000, good saw! My favorite saw currently is my Homelite 990G, 9/16" chain and plenty of power!
Jonathan

I think it is wer fun poking araund with thease old ones.

Dadatwin, I could not find it on Mikes site will look again, It looks like 5-20, They also has the motor alittle tilted forward.

I just love the gear drive saws, that is compleatly different.

Tryed to get my homelite C7 to run today, but there is a few more hours at that one.

Nice to see there is collectors that want their saws to run, here they really dont care if they do or not.

Mange

How many saws do you have that run mor or less, in you collections.

I have 132 saws in the collection, about 75 i have started, 40 saws proberby runs perfect.

Favorite saw:

My favorite saw is my Disston, D0-101. Have put a lot of time into it keeping her running. Also like my Homelites. All my saws listed at the botton of this thread all run just fine. Just put new sprockets and chains on the Homelites and waiting to see what they'll do. Here's a couple pictures of the old Disston.

Favorite saw:

I've finally got my PM Rocket painted. She runs fine. Still waiting for the muffler to show up from Canada. I'll get the saws out and take some new pictures and post at some time. Lewis.

Latest posts

Back